Atomic Diversions

Atomic Diversions shares thoughts and photos from diversions that interest Rod Adams. Feel free to comment, but it really does not matter much if anyone else cares.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Fall Hike - no bike this time

It has been nearly a year since I last posted on this space. It is amazing how fast time flies. Sharing thoughts about outdoor diversions continues to fall near the bottom of a long to-do list.

This morning, my bride and I took advantage of one of the first weekends that really feels like fall and did a brisk 5 mile hike in the McKeldin section of the Patapsco Valley State Park. We took some photos that captured the day and thought it would be fun to share them.

There is a shallow stream running through the park. We love the sound of the water making its way through the rocks and around the bends.



Near the end of our route along the white blazed trail there is a steep climb that brings a rewarding view of the Liberty Reservoir near Baltimore. If you look closely, you can see it through the trees.



Here is another view that provides a bit more color and less reservoir.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger bernard n. shull said...

i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home