Atomic Diversions

Atomic Diversions shares thoughts and photos from diversions that interest Rod Adams. Feel free to comment, but it really does not matter much if anyone else cares.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Welcome to Atomic Cycling

I have been riding bikes longer than I can remember. Though it will probably never be economical and certainly will never be logical to produce a bike powered with atomic energy, there are at least two bikes in the world that are already powered by Atomic (as in my nickname) energy.

As I try to out run old age by pedaling around some of the prettiest cities I know of (including Annapolis, MD and Washington, DC) I plan to record some thoughts and photos to share. My musings may be of little or no interest to anyone else, but what the heck, blogs are supposed to be about personal passions.

Feel free to participate, lurk or ignore.

Rod Adams
AKA - Atomic Rod

1 Comments:

At 4:12 AM, Blogger Paul Foer said...

Rod I just came across your blog and invite you to visit Annapolis Capital Punishment, the leading blog in Annapolis. I am also a cyclist and bike advocate and am always looking to gather more cyclists to support local efforts. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home